Pages

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I Have Not Disappeared

Just a quick note to my lonely blog... it's an intense semester and I have ZERO free time - I am finding it impossible to do any personal reading or blogging, but spring break is next week and I'll update the blog with what all's going on. Good stuff happening! I'm assistant teaching Intro to Women & Gender Studies this semester and also started a chapter of the National Organization of Men Against Sexism on our campus, so I'm pretty stoked about that! More to come when I get some time to breathe... :)


3 comments:

  1. glad 2 hear you didn't quit the blog! i understand being to busy for anything personal, story of my life :)
    can't wait for your next blog post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so nice to see you pop up!

    sounds very busy. sounds very exciting!

    good on ya :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello there mate! so good to see you back on ye old blog ;) we look forward to a longer update!

    ReplyDelete