Pages

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Just an Update

Wow. With school, I find it SO HARD to keep up with my personal blogging, writing, etc. I refuse, however, to let this blog fall by the wayside! Thanks to those who have messaged me that they check here all the time for new posts! I have some exciting things going on school-wise! I founded a chapter of the National Organization for Men Against Sexism on campus, still trying to get that all sorted out but its going GREAT! I'm a Teaching Assistant in the AWESOME Intro to Women & Gender Studies class, and I was invited to join WILL - the Wo/Men's Initiative for Leadership Learning, which I'm incredibly proud of! Outside of school, I'm still doing some panels and presentations, and also working on a sensitivity training program that I want to offer, hopefully starting this summer! And as if ALL that weren't enough, I'm working on a book. Whew. Just putting all that down in black and white makes me realize it may be Spring Break before I get any real free time! So there's a mini update... I'll try to think of something to run my mouth about over the weekend so I can put up a real meat & potatoes post. Until then, be kind to yourself and others :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey Extro, thanks for the update! You sound uber busy but thanks for thinking of those of us who love your blogs :)

    ReplyDelete