Pages

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Welcome!

This blog is a place for me to think, rant, bitch, analyze, make fun of, applaud, celebrate, ramble, babble, and otherwise listen to myself think at any given moment. It may involve sensitive issues such as morality, christian intolerance, homosexuality, hot topics in the news, random issues that I feel strongly about, and at times (ok probably ALOT of the time) my views on life as a person who has finally been freed of the suffocating grip of religion. If any of this has the potential to offend you, then you may not want to bookmark me. I make no apologies for my opinons, I am not seeking validation, and depending on the day, may or may not be interested in debating what I believe to be true. That being said - if you do want to read me, then welcome to my thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment